My wife and I booked the inn on the internet and found it to be exactly as described! We spent two nights there, mid-week during the first week of May. The inn is a top-notch place to stay at any time of the year. The rooms were immaculate, the bed was comfortable, and the food was excellent. During our stay,... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel New London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pleasant Lake is a historic ten room country inn overlooking Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge in New London, New Hampshire. Guests of the inn enjoy afternoon tea and a full breakfast included with their stay. A five course prix fixe dinner is available Wednesday-Sunday by reservation. James Beard award winning chef-owner Brian MacKenzie prepares the evening's meal with focus on flavor, balance, texture and appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pleasant Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.