The hotel is really nice, comfortable although a bit tacky with all the golden decorations. I got it at Priceline for $105 per night but then I decided to upgrade to a high floor with Strip view (+$25) plus the resort fee of $15 and $5 tax, ending in $150. The Strip view is not that awesome because the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jetsetter, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, BookIt.com, Venere, Expedia, Amex, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.