I found this hotel to be highly overrated. Disturbing interior design (carpets), average ammenities at a premium price and a disgustingly dirty swimming pool. The management chose to keep it open after being notified of its condition. I consider it a health risk and would not stay at another Hilton property again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lincoln Hotel Lincoln
- Embassy Suites Lincoln Hotel
- Lincoln Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Lincoln hotel is located in the heart of downtown Lincoln, with easy access to I-180, I-80, and Highway 77.Our hotel, with it's prime location downtown, offers convenience to all of Lincoln's most popular attractions such as the Historic Haymarket District, Nebraska State Capitol, Memorial Stadium, Lincoln Children's Museum, the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, the Lincoln Children's Zoo, and many other places around town!Our hotel offers beautiful two-room suites with separate bedroom and living areas, a fitness center to de-stress and re-energize, an inviting open-air atrium, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary cocktails at our nightly Manager's Reception. Come stay at the Embassy Suites Lincoln and experience Nebraska! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Lincoln reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.