This place is perfect if you want to get away for it all. The rooms are large and spacious and it's proximity to snowmobiling, snowshoeing and ATV trials is perfect. The two large hot pools are great for relaxing after playing all day. We will definitely be staying again!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel Lolo
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the mountains only 30 minutes from Missoula, MT. Huge executive rooms featuring large picture windows and log style furniture. Huge Gathering Lobby perfect for family gatherings. 2 Hot Springs Mineral Soaking Tubs. Free Lite Continental Breakfast. Wireless Internet. Adjacent to restaurant, lounge and hot springs swimming pool. 500 miles of recreational trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.