The accommodations at The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs is spacious, comfortable and the hot springs pools clean and relaxing. Pleasant surroundings in the Lodge lobby is interesting and leads to a relaxed atmosphere. The managers are friendly and helpful giving helpful suggestions of things to do in the area such as museums and places to eat. We spent three... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel Lolo
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the mountains only 30 minutes from Missoula, MT. Huge executive rooms featuring large picture windows and log style furniture. Huge Gathering Lobby perfect for family gatherings. 2 Hot Springs Mineral Soaking Tubs. Free Lite Continental Breakfast. Wireless Internet. Adjacent to restaurant, lounge and hot springs swimming pool. 500 miles of recreational trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.