We just returned from the most amazing weekend. My wife and I met my brother and sister in law for a relaxing weekend. The staff was awesome and helpful. Don't remember names but the manager hooked us up with broquettes for the bbq. Its relaxing cause your off the grid!! we had an absolute blast and plan on returning next... More
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel Lolo
- The Lodge At Lolo Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the mountains only 30 minutes from Missoula, MT. Huge executive rooms featuring large picture windows and log style furniture. Huge Gathering Lobby perfect for family gatherings. 2 Hot Springs Mineral Soaking Tubs. Free Lite Continental Breakfast. Wireless Internet. Adjacent to restaurant, lounge and hot springs swimming pool. 500 miles of recreational trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Lolo Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.