I understand that some people can't help but to live out of a hotel, but if this is the case they should start spaying regularly for bugs like apartments do. We were in town for one night, needed a room close to family & inexpensive. Most def couldn't pass up a 40 dollar suit, right? Wrong, came into a roaches... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-70 exit 126, just 10 minutes from the University of Missouri and Columbia College, in central Columbia. Newly renovated guestrooms and suites (2010), each with free high speed internet access, free local calls, hair dryers, cable including HBO/ESPN/CNN, and micro/fridges. Seasonal outdoor pool, fitness room, guest laundry, business center including copy and fax assistance, and a complimentary continental breakfast. When you stay at our Americas Best Value Inn, we have you covered! hotels4truckers approved. FEMA = MO 5072. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.