My husband, brother, sister-in-law and I went down to Cabins at Green Mountain in Branson for a weekend getaway this past weekend; May10-12, This was our first experience staying at this resort and we all loved it.! From driving in to the woodsy atmosphere, green grass; flowers in bloom. Checking in with the friendly staff and seeing the beautiful cabin... More
- Also Known As:
- Cabins At Green Mountain, a Festiva Hotel Branson
- Cabins At Green Mountain, a Festiva Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking Ozarks provide the backdrop for The Cabins at Green Mountain, and the resort's luxurious two- and three-bedroom vacation villas are situated in the heart of Branson, Missouri. The property is canopied by age-old cedars, maples and grandfather oaks, allowing a reconnection with nature. Each cabin features a fireplace, full kitchen, and washer and dryer, making this your home away from home.Spend your days relaxing by the pool, boating on one of the nearby lakes or teeing off at one of nine area golf courses. Step back into the 19th at Silver Dollar City and hit the outlet stores on the way back to the resort. When the sun goes down, enjoy a fabulous meal and take in a show at one of more than 45 theaters throughout the town. Whether your musical tastes lean toward jazz, gospel, Broadway, country or somewhere in between, you're sure to find a show you'll love in Branson. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cabins at Green Mountain, a Festiva Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.