If you are looking for that perfect place this is one of those places. We arrived only for 1 night and when we arrived we knew that 1 night would not be enough. We stayed in the Kingfisher house, a whole house for our family of 4, two bedrooms (sleeps 6), 1 bathroom, kitchen and lounge room, with washing machine,... More
- Also Known As:
- Bay Of Fires Character Cottages Hotel St Helens
- Bay Of Fires Character Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have five fully self contained,tourism Tasmania accredited one to three bedroom cottages with an onsite (licenced) Restaurant/Cafe directly opposite the Binalong Bay beach.The cottages are set in a hill of native flora and fauna.The view from each cottage is to the white sands of the Binalong Bay beach and the azure waters and red rocky outcrops of the Bay of Fires as far as you can see up the coastline to Eddystone Light House.Enjoy swimming,snorkling,windsurfing,fishing,walking and exploring this area and all attractions nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bay of Fires Character Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.