Based on reviews here I would have thought that I booked a room at a run down crack hotel. Not the case. Our room was clean and everything functioned just fine. Was it all new and nice? No. But I don't expect a hotel that is one of the cheapest in the area to be that way. We booked the... More
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-room coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. All rooms are now equipped with microwaves and refrigerators. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. If you have a special need/request, please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.