My family and I stayed at Chaaya Blue for 3 nights. We enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and efficient apart from at the cafe. We were made to wait for over 2hours to get our lunch and even then i got the wrong order, not once but twice. The restaurant manager was very apologetic and clearly the cafe... More
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.