So the room was nice. Bed was comfy and had a wubby.....just look up the word. The older man at the front desk was more than pleasant. Location was excellent. The basics were in place for a decent hotel stay. The downers? Pool/hot tub were closed with no notice. I wouldn't have booked here had I known. Needed more pillows.... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.