Very comfortable clean and wonderful room and inn. We arrived late, wet and tired after a long ride from Confluence. There were not many guests at the inn and we enjoyed the sitting area with coffee, tea, water, etc. The Inn was a bit off the beaten path and a bit of a hike from the center of town and... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Walnut Bottom Hotel Cumberland
- Inn At Walnut Bottom Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms in two adjoining 19th-century.Casually elegant boutique inn with secure bike storage located just steps away from the Great Allegany Passage. Spa specializing in massage & facials on premise. (circa 1810) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cumberland Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.