We spent the last week at the Nautical Mile Resort in Wells, as a timeshare exchange from a previous year. I had read all of the previous reviews and there seemed to be a lot of trouble with the word 'Resort' in their name. What is a resort? Its different for each person, but I think for most people, you... More
- Also Known As:
- Nautical Mile Hotel Wells
- Nautical Mile Resort Wells, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite condominium resort just 1 "Nautical Mile" from beautiful Wells Beach, Maine. Spacious, air conditioned one or two bedroom suites with a full kitchen, dining area and scenic views of the marshlands and ocean beyond. Resort Amenities include outdoor pool, hot tub, pool deck, exercise room, grills, picnic tables and more. Free WiFi & Local and continental US Free calling. On trolley route. Open year round with many off-season specials available. Situated midway between popular Ogunquit and Kennebunkport. Enjoy nearby whale watching, lobster tours, fishing trips and shopping in the numerous antique shops, art galleries and unique boutiques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Nautical Mile Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.