The Chadwick was a beautiful, clean, and convenient stay in Portland Maine. We are only sad that we weren't able to spend our entire trip there. Breakfast was delicious (Pumpkin spiced waffles with creme anglais, fresh fruit, and tasty sausage.) We'll be back when we make it to Portland again.
- Also Known As:
- The Chadwick Hotel Portland
- The Chadwick Bed And Breakfast
- The Chadwick Hotel
- The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast Portland, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CHADWICK BED & BREAKFAST: The New Standard of Bed & Breakfast LuxuryThe perfect Portland getaway, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast provides thoughtful touches that invite a sense of pampering and romance in unsurpassed comfort and elegance. With endless events and activities offered in the Greater Portland area, you can keep active or spend time relaxing in the comfort of this classically appointed home away from home. Do as little or as much as you like.Whether visiting Maine for a long weekend, vacation, rest and relaxation, honeymoon, anniversary, wedding, or on business, The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast strives to provide a level of personal service that goes above and beyond, leaving you with a rich and memorable experience.Innkeeper & Owner E Scot Fuller, Assistant Innkeeper Adam Alfter, and the rest of The Chadwick Staff take great pride in providing tastefully appointed guest rooms—each with a private bathroom—beautifully landscaped grounds, and a five-star gourmet breakfast each and every morning. We can’t wait to have you experience it for yourself!Within walking distance, you’ll find Portland’s finest galleries, museums, theaters, shops, and restaurants. Guests often use The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast as a base for traveling to other nearby locations such as the Lakes Region of Western Maine, the rugged coastline of Acadia National Park, the sandy beaches of Southern Maine, and the breathtaking White Mountains of New Hampshire.Shoppers and restaurant enthusiasts alike will find whatever they are looking for not only downtown but just a car ride away in Freeport, Kittery, Bar Harbor, and Camden. ... more less