Every year, for the past 25 years, I visit Ogunquit and have stayed at the Juniper Hill Inn. The staff are friendly and inviting. The continental breakfast, the clean, immaculate rooms, the pools and the convenience of walking to the beach and the center are great! HIGHLY recommend this Inn!!
- Also Known As:
- Juniper Hill Hotel Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Hotel
- Juniper Hill Inn Ogunquit
- Juniper Hill Ogunquit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Juniper Hill Inn, a Three Diamond AAA property, with its five tree studded acres has the feel of beautiful rural Maine. Walk down our hickory lined path and you're just a short walk from the sparkling shores of Ogunquit Beach... A stroll down the hill and you're ready to explore the village's distinctive shops, galleries and restaurants. In season town trolley provides another travel option with a stop directly in front of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Juniper Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.