Travelling from Wales we used the George as a base to visit family living in the area for the weekend. The welcome was warm and nothing was too much of a bother for Debs and Jamie. Excellent breakfast and a lovely country pub feel. The locals made us welcome and even joined us for a game of darts and cheered... More
- Also Known As:
- The George At Ashley Hotel Market Harborough
- The George At Ashley Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The George at Ashley has a lovely position nestling in the heart of the Welland valley well within driving distance from Market Harborough and Corby with their direct train lines to London. In the past 260 yrs very little has changed in the valley. We offer a warm welcome to everyone who walks through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The George at Ashley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.