I was there quite a while ago, but remember that everyone there was especially nice, great food, really "Maine" environment. White everywhere, weathered but kept up beautifully. Classic! Shopping at L.L. Bean, stay at Harraseeket. For a large inn, the food is excellent. Very wonderful breakfast with everything you could imagine. Dinners charming, cozy. Lobsters, perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.