A very comfortable place to take a load off for the night. A great value too! The room was very clean, the bed was comfy, the decor was pleasant and slightly modern, the staff was helpful and friendly, the free breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and there is tons of shopping within walking distance. I would definitely recommend Drury Suites Paducah!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel Paducah
- Drury Suites Paducah Hotel
- Drury Hotel Paducah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Suites is conveniently located in the middle of St. Louis and Nashville—but beautiful Paducah stands on its own with its bustling Lower Town Art District, scenic riverfront, and an impressive Quilt Museum. Drury Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Drury Suites Paducah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.