My family and I traveled back to Hopkinsville for the Thanksgiving holiday from Alabama. The staff was the best especially Daven. She really brightened our day and took the time to make sure we had anything we needed. The food was great also! We had a great stay and no complaints. Thanks Holiday Inn! We will be back for Christmas.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hopkinsville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hopkinsville Hotel Hopkinsville
- Hopkinsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn of Hopkinsville. This hotel is located approximately two miles from Memorial Field Airport, and 72 miles from Nashville International Airport. Local attractions include Trail of Tears Park, Tie Breaker Park, Pennyroyal Area Museum, Stadium of Champions, Jefferson Davis Monument, Fort Campbell Army Base, Don F. Pratt Museum and nearby golf, shopping and dining. Hotel amenities include 24-hour front desk, on-site restaurant and lounge, indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, on-site fitness center, complimentary newspaper and parking, business center with fax/photocopying services, meeting/banquet facilities, guest laundry and dry cleaning/laundry pickup. This is a pet friendly hotel. The hotel has 101 guest rooms that feature high speed internet, cable/satellite TV, video checkout, irons and ironing board, air conditioning, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and AM/FM alarm clock radios. The Holiday Inn of Hopkinsville as the only full service hotel in our market area is ready to offer quality products and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hopkinsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.