My first trip to Bali and I stayed at Tiing Gading Bungalows. The owners and staff are gracious, kind, warm, and welcoming. They were a huge part of my overall enjoyment in Bali. The rooms were very clean and offered a view of the beautiful gardens and swimming pool. We ate at some of the restaurants in Ubud and I... More
- Also Known As:
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tiing Gading Bungalows Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small secluded resort close to the main road of Ubud. Meticulously clean Rooms are equipped with a/c noiseless ceiling fans, bathroom, refrigerator, original art, large balcony, swimming pool, excellent Indonesian restaurant, cooking lessons, privately conducted tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tiing Gading Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.