We were there when the covered bridge festival was goin on and paid twice the normal rate. The hotel itself was fine. Breakfast was the norm, same old things rather boring. but ok. Staff was great the hotel was very clean. It is just a shame that we got no sleep at all because of hwy noise. I even took... More
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off I-70, this Indiana city is more than a fuel stop. Terre Haute is full of museums, art galleries and home to Indiana State University. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.