Actually I was glad that tripadvisor steared me towards this motel. I would have looked it by if by first appearance. The motel has no style, just cubical. Kind of like staying in a leggo block. But the room is suprisingly large and set up so nice. There is even a recliner chair....wow..so if you have to spend fathers day... More
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute Hotel Terre Haute
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right off I-70, this Indiana city is more than a fuel stop. Terre Haute is full of museums, art galleries and home to Indiana State University. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Drury Hotels, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.