This was our second time at this location. It's a convenient stop for us. Room was very clean and quiet. Staff was efficient. Breakfast was very good in the morning and not real crowded. Got there too late this time for the evening drinks - bummer!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn Collinsville Hotel
- Drury Inn Collinsville Hotel Collinsville
- Drury Collinsville
- Collinsville Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As home to the world’s largest catsup bottle, Collinsville is not to be missed! Located just across the mighty Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis, you’ll find easy access to the famous Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Drury Inn Collinsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.