My husband and I stayed just one night at Lucille's for my birthday. It was a nice little getaway for us before I get busy with back-to-school. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, making sure we had a breakfast that met our dietary needs (no dairy, no pork). We loved the bubble-jet tub that was big enough for 2.
- Also Known As:
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel Sautee Nacoochee
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Hotel
- Lucille`s Mountain Top Inn And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lucille's Mountain Top Inn & Spa is proud to have received a 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We are a 10 room inn and day spa located in Northeast Georgia, approximately 90 miles north of Atlanta and west of Greenville. We look forward to providing you with outstanding accommodations and the finest in spa services. ... more less