My now husband & I visited Henderson Village the weekend of Thanksgiving 2005. We reserved the Wynn 1 but upon arrival we were upgraded to the Holland 4. The room was very spacious with a fireplace that we turned on right before bed. The bathroom was small and the bathtub was peeling. It needs to be resurfaced. Breakfast was not... More
- Also Known As:
- Henderson Village Country Hotel Perry
- Henderson Village Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henderson Village is a collection of 19th century homes and cottages situated in the heart of Central Georgia and located at what was once a thriving stagecoach intersection and home to many wealthy planters in the rural South. The century old dwellings with sprawling verandas recall the beauty and romance of the Old South. With elegant guest rooms along with five suites, fine Southern cuisine, lush Gamelands and picturesque gardens, your time with us will be unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Henderson Village Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.