Fred and Mary Beth are great hosts. The breakfasts are absolutely wonderful. We have stayed in the main house (and it was equally wonderful) but, this time we stayed in the yurt. It was in the mid 30’s and we were very warm and cozy. Going back soon.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar House Inn And Yurts
- Cedar House Inn & Yurts Hotel Dahlonega
- Cedar House Inn & Yurts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique eco friendly/green inn popular among nature lovers/tree huggers, artists, college students, young professionals and the young at heart. Located in the heart of the North Georgia mountains and wine country. Vegetarian breakfast served with local pasture raised eggs, organic ingredients and seasonal veggies from permaculture garden. Choose from charming rooms to unique yurts. Adults only. No Smoking. No Pets. ... more less