We travel to Key Largo for diving several times/year and this has become our regular place to stay. It's affordable, a few rooms here can sleep up to 8, and it's close to everything. Also, they're very accommodating when you arrive late after the office closes.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tavernier Hotel Tavernier
- Historic Tavernier Hotel
- Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel Key Largo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Tavernier Hotel has been updated with new beds, flat panel TVs and is under new ownership. Free local and long distance calling as well as free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.