I was there for a family wedding. Everything was exquisite.. the setting for the wedding overlooking the St. John river was just charming. The grounds with the flowers and moss hanging from the trees reminded me of a bygone era.. the food was excellent.. our room, the Mediterranean suite was large, an incredible view and a very comfy bed. The... More
- Also Known As:
- The Club Continental Hotel
- The Club Continental Hotel Orange Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Continental Suites is more that just a bed and breakfast. Our fifteen River Suites all have private riverfront balconies and each room offers dynamic views. Completed in 1993, these accommodations offer a one-of-kind overnight experience. The seven individually decorated rooms in our mansion feature a romantic old world ambiance. Of course, each overnight stay also includes a complimentary Continental Breakfast. The on site River House Pub gives an added dimension with lively entertainment, spirits, and good cheer, in a relaxed and casual environment, while our elegant riverfront dining room pleases both the palette and the eye. Amidst manicured gardens, majestic oaks ad aromatic magnolias our dedicated staff looks forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Club Continental Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.