Ed and Ellen were both great, they make you feel like your at home! Ed gave us good advice on the area and gave us some coupons. He is quite the character. The hotel was like a home away from home. Very clean. No complaints. Plan on staying again for our next visit to key largo.
- Also Known As:
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel Key Largo
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel
- Ed And Ellen`s Lodgings
- Ed & Ellen's Lodgings Key Largo, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key Largo Efficiencies have 300 square feet of space with two queen beds, table for four, TV, apartment size stove, fridge, AC, kitchenware, coffee maker with a gas grill and picnic table. Even though we are on the highway we are screened from view by extensive foliage of seagrape and pigeon plum trees. Big Pine Key Duplexes are off the beaten path in a rural subdivision overlooking Federal Key Deer Preserve Wetlands and Pine Channel to the west with a canal dockage in the back. These units are 800 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, queen bed in each bedroom, and three single beds in the living room area made up like couches. Kitchen is complete with stove, fridge, kitchenware, coffee maker and gas grill on front deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ed & Ellen's Lodgings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.