Have been to the park several times, haven't been in a few years and looking forward to going back this winter. Thinking about beachside this time...which row is easiest to get in and out of (pulling a camper trailer) and quietest in the evening? This is a great place to stay and always have a very hard time leaving!
- Also Known As:
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Red Coconut Rv Park Hotel
- Red Coconut Rv Resort
- Red Coconut RV Park Fort Myers Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where you can be in the middle of everything or secluded away in your own private paradise. Red Coconut is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 ½ miles from the Times Square area, we are within walking, biking, or trolley distance to everything the island has to offer. Bordering our park is the Matanzas Pass Preserve, which is a popular bird watching area and where the canoe/kayak launch onto the Estero Bay Blueway Trail is located. Take a quiet walk through the Preserve and launch your canoe/kayak in the morning then spend your evening watching the sun sink into the horizon while lounging on your beach chair on our 450’ of sugar sand beachfront. Bring your RV, tent, or rent one of our fully furnished mobile units. We offer full hook-ups including basic cable, laundry facilities & recently remodeled bathhouses. WiFi is now available for free to our guests. ... more less