Realy enjoyed camping there. Nice ablutions and friendly, helpfull staff. Very safe and peacefull. Close enough to the city and main beaches and shopping.Camping sites are very sheltered and private.We did not look at the cabins but they seem to be very nice. Also a nice restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Lodge Resort And Conference Centre
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Hotel
- Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just minutes from Nelson Mandela Bay's City Centre and Airport, Pine Lodge is the perfect holiday destination. Our wind protected 3-Star chalets are nestled amongst the indigenous flora of the Cape Recife Nature Reserve and are a stone's throw from the ocean. Our 4-Star graded caravan and camping grounds all have electrical points and are well-grassed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pine Lodge Resort & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.