I had a lovely stay at The Inn. The staff was warm and gracious and the amenities are superb. As well, Steamboat Springs is a great town with plenty to do while still maintaining its quaintness. It all made for a perfectly refreshing weekend getaway. I would visit The Inn and Steamboat again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Steamboat Hotel
- The Inn At Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Hotel At Steamboat
- At Steamboat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Steamboat is ideally located just four blocks from the base of Steamboat Ski Area in a quiet setting with unobstructed views of our beautiful South Valley. The Inn at Steamboat is a premiere destination for comfortable accommodations, personalized service and unlimited adventures right outside our front door. Like many European boutique hotels, we offer a complimentary breakfast for our guests. Enjoy The Inn's main living room where guests relax by the fire, drink hot hot cocoa and share stories of the days' adventures. While the gondola is only four blocks away, we offer a dedicated seasonal shuttle service to and from the ski area. Upon entering the Inn at Steamboat, you will note the charming interior that reflects our mountain lodge warmth. Each of our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites come equipped with pillow-top beds, 310 thread count bed linens, flat-screen tvs with DVD players, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers and eco-friendly bio-degrable amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Steamboat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.