Mt. Princeton Hot Springs Resort is well worth the money spent! We stayed 2 nights in the Cliffside room. The room was large and very clean. The patio was nice with an amazing view. A few times we thought there was a mist between the mountains, only to realize it was a cloud. So basically, we were sleeping in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel Nathrop
- Mount Princeton Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gorgeous natural oasis surrounded by towering peaks. Your perfect getaway, with every amenity. Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort is where you can do it all. Satisfy your quest for adventure, experience the healing powers of Colorado hot springs, and indulge in pampering spa treatments. Unlimited outdoor recreation alternatives for every interest, in every season, at every level. Gourmet meals, choice lodging, and our welcoming staff await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.