Unlike many vail valley lesser priced hotels this one is virtually brand new. Very pleasant place to stay and is conveniently located next Edwards movie theater, shopping and the great Gas House restaurant. The pool and hot tub are excellent and free continental breakfast they offer is another nice perk. Wick drive to Beaver Creek and slighter longer drive to... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn And Suites At Riverwalk Hotel
- Inn And Suites At Riverwalk Hotel Edwards
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Riverwalk is perfectly located in the center of the Vail Valley, just a few miles from both Vail and Beaver Creek. Our position in Edwards’ premier pedestrian village of Riverwalk puts us within steps of some of the Valley’s best restaurants, bars, and a wide variety of specialty shops. Our community includes luxurious salons & spas, a four-screen movie theatre, an artisan village market, banks, and a yoga studio - all just steps from our front door. In addition to these amenities, fabulous seasonal activities such as world class skiing, snow shoeing, snow mobiling, hiking, biking, fly fishing, river rafting, kayaking, hot air ballooning, horse riding and spectacular mountain golf are all just minutes away! The Inn & Suites at Riverwalk is situated on the banks of the Eagle River. We offer charming high-mountain ambiance and quality service at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Inn and Suites at Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.