You have to choose a bathtub on the freeway side (noisier) or shower only on the quieter side. I loved the indoor pool as a place to work out. The breakfasts were great for what i needed--hot and cold foods, scrambled eggs, sausage, etc. But there is no restaurant on site (except for free breakfasts). There are practically no drawers... More
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel
- Springhill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country Hotel Temecula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites. A hotel with style and color. Airy spaces. All-suite expansiveness. Complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Fresh amenities and little luxuries. It's enough to make you forget the reason you're there. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.