Best choice of accommodation we have done in a long time. Friendly staff, room 304 was almost a flat I could live in. Definitely coming back next year. Love the location, view from our balcony, a free glass of wine and bits of cheese when you check-in, beautiful healthy breakfast. All in total very very nice.
- Also Known As:
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel
- The Gables Inn Sausalito Hotel Sausalito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge yourself… The Gables Inn Sausalito welcomes you! Perfectly located in a quiet setting amongst a small grove of Buckeye trees on Princess Street, but only a minute walk to the San Francisco Ferry, art galleries, and world-class restaurants in the center of downtown Sausalito. In contrast to the activity in the nearby shops along Bridgeway Street, guests are immersed in tranquility by our peaceful location and setting. Return from your daily activities to relax around the fireplace and socialize at our evening wine and cheese reception, or unwind in your exquisite room submerged in the oversized bathtub with spa jets. The spectacular amenities will inspire and re energize.Our genuine passion for providing a wonderful guest experience is evidenced in the brilliantly personalized service and attention to detail. It is our pleasure to host your next visit to Sausalito. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Gables Inn Sausalito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.