We decided to stay one extra night on our road trip and we choose to stop in Morro Bay. We found this hotel to be perfect. Clean close to the waterfront and just what we needed. The kids enjoyed the breakfast especially the waffles in the morning. The room has a microwave and fridge so that was handy as well.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tradewinds Hotel Morro Bay
- Best Western Tradewinds Hotel
- Best Western Morro Bay
- Morro Bay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a centralized location, upgraded amenities and outstanding customer service at an affordable rate. Situated one block from the waterfront, the hotel boasts 24 spacious and well-appointed non-smoking rooms, featuring flat-panel televisions, cable satellite television with HBO®, and free high-speed Internet. Each morning, guests are welcome to enjoy a delicious complimentary continental breakfast before relaxing in the Jacuzzi hot tub or spending the day sightseeing. Business services available and free parking. AAA rated 3 diamond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Tradewinds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.