My partner and I, stayed in a private room and shared the bath/shower with our friends that also stayed in a private room. the set up was good, one main door let's you into a common area that had a door to shower on the left and the toilet and sink on the right and then two doors straight ahead... More
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Point Montara Lighthouse Hotel Montara
- Hi-Point Montara Lighthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, HI-Point Montara Lighthouse provides affordable shared and private accommodations in historic former lighthouse keeper's quarters. Amenities include fully equipped guest kitchens, free WiFi, Internet access, espresso bar, and on-site laundry and parking. The coastside location provides access to several beaches for swimming, surfing, kayaking, jogging, horseback riding, and windsurfing. Treat yourself--and your budget--to one-of-a-kind retreat on the dramatic and breathtaking California coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your HI-Point Montara Lighthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.