Compared to the Curry Village tents (where we stayed the night prior to staying here) these tent cabins are much better. Ours was clean and the bed was comfortable, the biggest improvement was having a power point in the tent. The room came with a fan in, but we went to reception and asked for an electric heater instead, which... More
- Also Known As:
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel Midpines
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Bug is a rustic mountain resort 25 miles from Yosemite Valley. Located on a forested 20-acre hillside complex, the Bug is relaxed and sociable but well run. In addition to the hostel kitchen, the lodge sports a restaurant that has a great reputation locally for value. Our desk staff are well versed about activities and hikes in Yosemite Valley, Sequoia Groves and Tuolumne Meadows. The Merced Wild and Scenic Area is 3 miles away and features white-water in spring and great summer swimming. Near the hostel itself is a large spring swimming hole and Mariposa Gold Town, 10 miles back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.