Sokha Beach is one of two places worth staying at in Sihanoukville. Good service, nice rooms, a great pool and a perfect beach. We ordered champagne in our room and the staff managed to get hold of strawberries even though it wasnt on the menu.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.