Our stay was wonderful in the Tuscany building upstairs. We had a jacuzzi bathtub, fireplace, breakfast was terrific! Some old beautiful/artistic look: pictures of Italy on the walls, architecture of the buildings. Highly recommend this place; the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel
- Best Western Plus Dry Creek Hotel Healdsburg
- Best Western Healdsburg
- Healdsburg Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western PLUS Dry Creek Inn is the heart of California's famous Wine Country in the beautiful town of Healdsburg CA, just 15 minutes from Santa Rosa. Five minutes from our hotel is the popular Healdsburg’s Town Square, home to many award-winning fine dining and family restaurants and boutique and antique shopping. Over 150 of the renowned Dry Creek, Russian River, and Alexander Valley wineries and River Rock Casino are within 20 minutes of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Best Western, EasyToBook, Olotels, Stentorian NV, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dry Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.