Hotel is well-situated off of 101 and across the street from a mall with nice stores, a supermarket, drug store and restaurants. Nice neighborhood nearby. Good-sized pool and ample breakfast. Would stay here again as there are not many hotels in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel
- Best Western Plus Corte Madera Hotel Corte Madera
- Best Western Corte Madera
- Corte Madera Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort style property just 7 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco. 75' heated pool. Open year round, 2 spas, in-house masseuse, shuffleboard, ping pong, putting green. Max's Cafe & Bar on site with room service. Free shuttle to Larkspur-SF ferry and Marin Airporter. Walk to three major shopping centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Corte Madera Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.