We have stayed at Shoreline Inn several times... Great experience! However, this time we were very disappointed. We stayed in a high dollar room that smelled like wet dog. I thought it couldn't get any worse until we went to bed... Then it smelled like I was in bed with a wet dog! The hotel was full so no chance... More
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.