Felt like home from home. Enormous bedroom and bed in quite lane just off the beach. Location wise was great and we walked into the small town day and night for shopping and dinner. I got the impression everyone else took a cab! It is no more than a 15 minute walk. Arrival was a little tricky as we got... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel Carmel
- Sandpiper Inn Carmel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like being a house guest in someone's exclusive seaside home. This early California country style inn, established in 1929, boasts of ocean views and the sounds of the surf crashing on the soft sand of Carmel Beach. Enjoy the serene comfort in one of our cozy rooms, by the fire in our fireside lounge, or outside on one of our garden patios. The Sandpiper Inn is the perfect getaway for the romantic couple or for those that just want to get away from the daily grind and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandpiper Inn Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.