I am at a loss reading some of the negative feedback on greenleaf resort. Great location for ski activities, awesome onsen and good food in the restaurant. The staff were helpful and friendly. Will be back!
- Also Known As:
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel Niseko-Cho
- The Green Leaf Niseko Village Hotel
- Hilton International Niseko Cho
- Prince Hotel Niseko
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of Mount Niseko An'nupuri in Hokkaido, Japan, The Green Leaf Niseko Village is contemporarily redesigned to embrace the creative touch of renowned local artists.This 200-room hotel provides ski-in ski-out accommodation at the base of Niseko Village ski area, complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, a spa, authentic onsen, with access to the world's finest powder snow.Each 96 Deluxe King room inter-connects to a Deluxe Twin room, allowing flexibility for families, and features views of ski slopes and Mt. Yotei. Goshiki serves an international and Japanese fusion buffet, local seafood and seasonal Hokkaido produce. Lively and comfortable, Tomioka White Lounge features a signature fireplace and bar to enjoy cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Green Leaf Niseko Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.