Room 1315 had a large tree that completely blocked our view of the Golden Gate. The staff was great and they took $10.00 off our $500.00 bill! I was there for my state retirement dinner but NO state rate! Too bad it was a lovely hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Berkeley Marina Hotel Berkeley
- Doubletree Berkeley
- Berkeley Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views of the Bay Area, San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge usher guests into our elegant lobby. Our beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites include private balconies or patios, and are available with Berkeley Hills, Courtyard, or Marina views. Our 378 guest rooms include all the comforts of home, including high-speed Internet access and luxurious Sweet Dreams beds. Guests are also offered fine hotel amenities, which include an indoor family pool and spa, indoor lap pool, well-equipped Fitness Center, and sauna. Enjoy the finest in California cuisine at our waterfront restaurant, Bay Grille, or relax with your favorite beverage at sunset in the Bay Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.