Christmas of 2009, my mom and I planned to go on a short vacation in Tagaytay. We planned to go to almost every tourist spots there that's why we decided to stay in this hotel for 2 nights so we could enjoy the place more since we only used public transportation. I was not expecting anything fancy but i was... More
- Also Known As:
- Mc Mountain Home Apartelle Hotel
- Mc Mountain Home Apartelle Hotel Tagaytay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MC Mountain Home Apartelle is your home away from home which is strategically located to have a view of the Taal volcano and lake at the dining area and reception lobby as well as at the 2 Taal view rooms.It is located along the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Road a ridge highway on the west side of the said road and such location gives a panoramic view of the rustic country side and mountains and sunset view. We have a total of 18 rooms that can accommodate a total of 36 persons on double/twin sharing per room and can be maximize up to 65 persons by addition of extra mattresses to bigger rooms. We cater to families, romantic getaway with special arrangement surprise, live in seminars and garden weddings and reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your MC Mountain Home Apartelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.