The Serena Lodge is in a great location. The rooms were lovely all with an amazing view over the Crater. The service was excellent. However, if you are a couple this is not the place to go. Dinner is buffet style with a choice of two main courses. The hotel is overrun with package tour groups who get more of... More
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Hotel
- Ngorongoro Serena Safari Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the jagged rim of the crater, wreathed in morning mist, camouflaged in river-stone and cloaked in indigenous creepers, the Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge is a triumph of ecological and architectural fusion. Sensitively constructed so as to take nothing from its environment whilst affording endless vistas over the heat-shimmering reaches of the crater below, the clustered boulder-built buildings of the Lodge hug the crater rim, linked by rope-lashed timber walkways that skirt the buttressed roots of ancient, liana-hung trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Tingo, Otel and Orbitz so you can book your Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.