We cannot praise Botlierskop enough, everything was perfect and the attention to detail amazing. There is nothing we would or could fault - the staff, the beautiful tent, breakfast, lunch and dinner were incredible. The games drives and bush walk were so interesting and we saw so much wild life, but I have to say the highlight was the Cat... More
- Also Known As:
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Botlierskop Private Game Reserve Hotel Mossel Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between Mossel Bay and George, Botlierskop Private Game reserve offers a great diversity of wildlife with more that 26 different animal species and over 200 bird species. Botlierskop is a 4 star reserve is stretching over 3000 ha of mountains and grasslands. Overnight in luxury tented suites situated close to the river. Each of the 15 air-conditioned luxury-tented suites at Botlierskop is elegantly decorated in a romantic colonial theme with 4-poster beds draped with mosquito nets. The en-suite bathrooms are lavishly equipped with deep baths and an outdoor bush shower with stunning views. Activities offered includes, guided game drives, helicopter flights, elephant back rides, picnic with the elephants and horse back safaris, tea with the elephants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Botlierskop Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.