I stayed here with a group of 18 on a hen party. We took part in activities for a few hours and stayed in the hostel that night. The heating was not working in some of the rooms so we got upgraded to luxury accommodation around the cornor which was night. But personnally the heating should have been checked before... More
- Also Known As:
- Carlingford Holiday Homes Hotel
- Carlingford Holiday Homes Hotel Carlingford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carlingford Holiday Homes Ireland. Welcome to the No.1 provider of Carlingford accommodation. Carlingford is the hidden gem of the East Coast and the ideal location for your Self Catering Holiday in Ireland. The view of Slieve Foy Mountain takes your breath away as you drive into the village and Carlingford Lough is without doubt beautiful. The heritage of Carlingford is still visible with medieval castles still standing throughout the village. If you have a large group please contact our booking office for the best advice for group accommodation. Also part of Carlingford Adventure Centre so why not book an adventure activity - ideal for Hen Parties and Stag Weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Carlingford Holiday Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.